Tuesday, April 30, 2013

'I will have to use a surrogate': Sofia Vergara, 40, confirms she won't carry child when she expands her Modern Family

Sofia Vergara was recently surrounded by rumours that she and fiancé Nick Loeb were about to become parents with the help of a surrogate.
And while the 40-year-old actress has claimed the reports are untrue, she has now confirmed that she will use a surrogate when she decides to have another child.
The Modern Family star has already frozen her eggs and reveals in a new interview that she will need to use a surrogate because of the radiation she had while suffering from cancer.
Starting a Modern Family: Sofia Vergara has revealed she will need to use a surrogate when she and fiance Nick Loeb decide to have a baby together
Starting a Modern Family: Sofia Vergara has revealed she will need to use a surrogate when she and fiance Nick Loeb decide to have a baby together
‘Well, because I froze my eggs. I had to go to my doctor’s office a hundred million times to do injections,’ Sofia told Cosmopolitan when asked about the rumours.
‘The [rumour] probably came from that. My doctor had told me “We have a small window.” I said, “That’s so rude!”
‘I already have a kid, so I never thought I would need to do that. But I will have to use a surrogate, because I had thyroid cancer and lots of radiation.’
Sofia, who already has 20-year-old son Manolo, added that while she and Nick are excited to start a family together, she is not ready to have a baby just yet.
No rush: The happy couple, pictured on Saturday, aren't tying the knot or starting a family together any time soon
No rush: The happy couple, pictured on Saturday, aren't tying the knot or starting a family together any time soon
‘I don’t want to wait forever, but not yet, because I’m working like an animal,’ she said.
The couple also are in no rush to make it down the aisle after getting engaged on the star’s 40th birthday last summer.
‘He was already married with a big wedding and I was already married with a big wedding, so we’re going to something but not right now,’ Sofia said, adding that turning her birthday party into an engagement celebration was no easy task.
‘When he proposed, it was my birthday, and I’d flown more than 100 family and friends to Mexico for six days of partying. It took me forever to arrange the logistics! If I had known I was going to get engaged, I don’t do this stupid birthday.’

If it ain't broke: The Modern Family star, pictured in two different outfits on April 17, sticks to styles that flatter her 32F breastsIf it ain't broke: The Modern Family star, pictured in two different outfits on April 17, sticks to styles that flatter her 32F breasts
If it ain't broke: The Modern Family star, pictured in two different outfits on April 17, sticks to styles that flatter her 32F breasts
The Colombian born beauty may be a sex symbol but she admits she pushes herself to make an effort when it comes to what she wears in the bedroom.
‘No one can be a sex kitten every day, and anyone who tells you that is lying. But I do wear negligees and Japanese silk robes,’ Sofia confessed. ‘For a long time, I lived along with my son and only saw my boyfriends in a hotel. So at home, I slept in old tee shirts.
‘I realised when I moved in with Nick that I couldn’t do that. Now, I only keep nice pajamas around, because whatever is there, I’m going to wear.’
Cover girl: The June issue of Cosmopolitan is out May 7
Cover girl: The June issue of Cosmopolitan is out May 7
And when it comes to dressing for the red carpet, Sofia focuses on making sure those famous curves look their best.
‘I have learned that not everything looks good on me because of my boobs. Magazines will say, “She is wearing the same shape again.” I’m like, yes! So what?’ Sofia said.
‘My boobs are real. They’re a 32F. I can’t wear something backless, because what holds them up? Then the magazines would be saying, “What was she thinking with those sagging t**s?”’
She has made her mark on Hollywood thanks to her role as Gloria Delgado-Pritchett on Modern Family and Sofia has no intentions of shying away from the spotlight anytime soon.
She said: ‘I’ve never had a plan for anything. I know I’m not going to get any more shows like Modern Family. If it ends in five years, it would be great to do movies and focus on things like my Kmart line. Maybe have a kid.
‘But I am going to be working my whole life. I love making money. I really love it!’
The June issue of Cosmopolitan hits newsstands on May 7.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2317205/Sofia-Vergara-confirms-use-surrogate-starts-Modern-Family-fianc-Nick-Loeb.html#ixzz2RyUj8Gtq 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook